OBJECTIVE: To select both Boys and Girls ages 6 to 10 from Recreational soccer who display ability and an aptitude to develop their skills in preparation for moving into the St Pete Raiders Competitive Program for the following 2020-2021 season.
Identification of players will take place between the months of October and December.
Players will be selected by the Head Recreational Trainer and his staff.
The names of selected players will be given over to The Club Academy Director.
The purpose of this exercise is to help prepare these players for the Club Academy and enhance their skills to better prepare them for soccer at the next level. On completion of the training sessions, players who have excelled and fulfilled School of Excellence (SOE) rules will be invited to join the competitive program.
Training will consist of a mixture of foot skills, coordination exercises and speed training. All players will receive an evaluation from the SOE Director at the conclusion of the program.
Rules of the SOE:
- Entry into the SOE is by invitation only
- Excellent attendance at training sessions is required
- SOE T-Shirt provided and must be worn for all sessions
- Players must come prepared to work hard and strive to improve
- Cost: $75 for all 5 sessions
- January 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st & February 7th. (February 14th Rain date)
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact our Competitive Academy Director Pablo Salamanca: firstname.lastname@example.org