All teams will be required to check-in at the Puryear Park clubhouse 1 hour prior to the start of your first game. Below is the list of items needed at check-in:
NO PASS, NO PLAY, NO EXCEPTIONS
After checking in your team you will receive back:
- 4 stamped, "completed" rosters (Tournament staff will keep one roster along with any guest player forms)
- Player & coach passes
- Medical release forms
Team Pre-Game and Post Game Procedure
1. Give stamped "completed" roster to the referee
2. Give your teams half of the referee fees to the referee (U9-U10 = $15 / U11-U12 = $35 / U13-U14 = $45)
3. Referee is not required to collect or check player passes as they have been verified by tournament staff, however some referees may still want to verify player passes.
4. Referee will check players for safe and proper equipment
5. Initial score at your field on the game report immediately following the game
6. If you fail to initial the game report ournament staff will not be held responsible for incorrect score reporting.